Follow by Email

Monday, July 30, 2007

First Hebrew Test

Alright! We had our first Hebrew test last week, and I scored an 87. I had some trouble with a little bit of the Grammar portion of the test. But, at least I know what I need to improve on. My teacher is really great, and I enjoy our classes. We have another test coming up on Wednesday, so we'll see how I do this week.

I am beginning to realize just how busy I am going to be this year. I am having a difficult time balancing my "real life" with my "school life." With the help of my friends here, and of course Batya, I am beginning to balance things out a bit. I just have to schedule time for myself and prioritize my life a lot.

It's challenging, but it will be fun and extraordinary year!

We have another Jerusalem Day coming up on Thursday, and a trip before that on Wednesday to the Israel Museum.

Lailah Tov!

No comments: