Follow by Email

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Excited to be going home...

Yep, it's true. The Cincinnati Boxts are returning home to Atlanta. Thanks to a very positive congregational vote this morning, I was confirmed to be the 2nd rabbi at Temple Kol Emeth in Marietta, Ga. While it is absolutely true that Batya, Carlie and I are thrilled to be returning to our old stomping grounds of Atlanta...we are even MORE thrilled to be beginning a new journey in a new home tucked away in East Cobb - Kol Emeth. This congregation has so many wonderful things that make it such a great place to be a part of...and there is also opportunity for growth!

My life has always been about helping others...in so many ways, and I know that this congregation will give me plenty of opportunity to continue this work. Temple Kol Emeth is a community of people who want to talk the talk and walk the walk. And, we are ecstatic to be a part of it!

I will be writing more in this blog over the next few months with ideas and thoughts that I have for the future and especially with our new family. Please continue being who you are and never forget about the opportunities we all have to make amazing differences in the world!!

For now,
Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Wonderful news you've found a place to land after all your hard work! We'll keep the Settlers warm for ya...

-Dave