Follow by Email

Monday, June 18, 2012

First Full Week at Temple Kol Emeth

Shalom Ya'll (that means Hello everyone to my non-Southern friends)!

Well, it's official.  I am now the assistant/2nd/associate rabbi at Temple Kol Emeth in Marietta, Georgia.  Having spent my first full Shabbat as the rabbi, I can say that I could not be more pleased.  Everyone has been so gracious and welcoming.  With the exception of delaying unpacking of our house, everything about starting my new position has been wonderful.  I even had the blessing of officiating at my first Bar Mitzvah this past Shabbat.  What a great experience that was - Congrats and Mazel Tov to the entire Friedman family!

As I sit at my desk, typing this blog, I am looking at boxes and boxes of books that I have yet to unpack.  My office is slowly becoming my office rather than a storage facility.  And the staff here has been so helpful and supportive.  Although this is a short blog, I wanted to update everyone with how things were starting.  We are thankful and blessed and so happy!

Rabbi Boxt office hours:

Monday: 10-6ish (in TKE office)
Tuesday: 10-7:30ish (in TKE office)
Wednesday: 11-3:00 (at Yogli Mogli), 3:30 – 7:30ish (at TKE)
Friday: 9-3ish

Please stop by, visit or drop me a line!

Erin

No comments: