Follow by Email

Monday, June 25, 2012

Yogli Mogli on Johnson Ferry ROCKS!!!

Shalom y'all, One of the most important values in Judaism is to not embarrass others. As a matter of fact, the reason why the act of L'shon Hara is so bad is that embarrassing another is equal to killing them. I absolutely have to rave about the Yogli Moglion Johnson Ferry road. I took some very close out of town friends there for dessert on Saturday night. Well, because of a computer glitch with my bank, my debit card would not process the charge for dessert. As you can imagine, I was mortified....this is a local popular hangout for many in the Jewish community and in my congregation. To avoid my embarrassment, the employee gave me my yogurt for free and explained that her computer had been down for quite some time. She even gave the people behind me in line their dessert for free to avoid any further embarrassment for me. This fine establishment shows great customer service....and holds their employees to the highest standards. Please make sure to stop by and not only enjoy some amazing dessert...but also true customer service and professionalism. Check them out: http://www.yoglimogli.com/locations.html. Until next time...

No comments: