Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What are YOU doing these days?

Greetings friends and family!  Or, should I say How y'all doing?

Anyway, it is the end of April and I am wondering what you are doing - not just this week, but this month, next month, this summer.  Well, let me tell you what I am doing:

Friday, April 26 - Friday Night Live @ TKE
Saturday, April 27 - Celebrating with Adam Singer and Evy Eckber
Sunday, April 28 - Cutting my hair (It's Lag Ba'Omer)
Monday, April 29 - Out on the Town with TKE @ Paper Mill Village

Sunday, May 5 - Last Day of Religious School & TKE Annual Meeting
May 10-12 - Camp Coleman Retreat
June/July - Spending some time at Camp Coleman to visit our TKE kids
MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

There is so much going on this week, this month and next.  While your kids are at camp this summer, how about taking a class with Sandy Andron and myself?  Or, maybe you can take a Saturday morning or Wednesday morning Torah Study class.  Here in TKE land, we are always looking for more ways to get out there and stay in touch with our people and meet new ones.  Have an idea?  Shoot me an email, call me or send me a text.

Keep your eyes open for some new and amazing programs that will start to be advertised asap!  We are getting ready for a great year.  If you have friends who are looking for a Jewish home...send them our way!

Until next time, B'Shalom,
Rabbi Erin Boxt

No comments: